Saturday, August 6, 2011

Does my mum have bi pola and do I ?

Ok so ages ago me my mum and dad had this massive fight about her bi pola. it never got sorted out and i have no idea if she really does have bi pola or not. She over exxacerates [idk if thats how you spell it] things alot, like to the point where she is lieing. some days shes great and happy but some days she one mean mean mother F***** lol. seriously but. She likes S*** alot. she had so respect for herself. she lets people treat her like **** but other days she dosnt. she swears alot. she drinks wine very often. she smokes marijuana very often but only small amounts aka a joint in the afternoon. she has a serious issue with food and she is a clean freak.She gets stressed easily, and spends money very easily. she is bad financly she has struggled all her life. most things she says falls through and they never happen. Are these syptoms of bi pola? She has been diagnnosed with post dramatic stress order before and has tryed to kill herself before. She was hit by her father and by her X hasband [My dad]. she kept on going back to him even thoe he hit her. I have grown up very fast because she has told me things you just should tell some one at such a young age. I know everything about her. she tells me everything. I know about her financal situation her love life. litterally everything. probably things a daughter just shouldnt know about her mother. she has experiemented with cocain. she told me about it one day. she use to let me smoke marijuana with her and drink alchole with her but i am now straight thats the only reason i dont anymore not because she said your not allowed to anymore but because i chose not too. Personally i think she has failed as a mother. so has my father. Oh my i would kill ffor normal loving strict parents !! she always let me have days off at school. and as i was growing up as a child you ask alot of questions as thats how you learn but she never answered my questions she just blew them off all the time . thats one of the reason why i think i was dumb and struggles in school. i probably need more and snwers to other things then just Does my mum have bi pola and do i ? but anyway. As for me i am afraid that i might have bi pola if she does or what every it is that she might have i am afraid its carried on to me. i never want to end up like my mother. she is not a good role model. I am a compulsive lier . i do lie alot. i dont know why and i dont meant it. I have backstabbed all of my friends and lost them all. I dont know why i did it. i cry about it all the time. It was like i got a hit out of a having a fight with some one. but later regreted and i soon relised the consequences. I do have a problem with saving money. And i have suffered with depression and a social disorder for a very long time. I did experiement with drugs for about 4 years maybe a little bit more idk. I was very into Weed, Ecstasy, Ice-gas-meth, lsd and alchole. I did go to a mental ward in the hospital and was diagnosed with Depression, eating disorder and social disorder. i was put on an anti depressant, I never asked about bi pola and i never asked m councilers about it or tell them any of them stuff i have told you randoms about my mother. she told me not to. I wonder is this all really normal as what she makes it out to be. is she a normal mother. am i a bad daughter. is she the reason im mentally how i became so many questions needed! to many answers needed! idk what to even ask anymore. I am confused and overwhelemed some one please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment