Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dr.brown wide neck nipple vs. tommie tippie sensitive tummy bottles?

Im going to breastfeed and I only plan to bottle feed when Im not around or when its dads turn and I was planning to go with tommie tippie because I thought they were the most similar thing to the nipple. BUT I just found out that dr.brown makes a wide-neck nipple that's good for breastfeeding and my stepmom who has a 1year old and SWEARS by them so I don't know which one to choose from...The dad has a son from a previous relationship, that baby had really bad stomach issues and the dad has really bad acid relfex his whole life. Im taking precautions now to prevent issues for the baby..not eating spicy foods and whatnot..But I have full intentions on using a sensitive tummy bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment