Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I go through mood swings a lot, but I don't think it's considered bipolar...?

Usually my mood changes from sadness, anxiety, anger, paranoia, and being okay. It changes a lot. I get sad and mad and anxious for no reason then think of ways to justify it and then I just drive myself into crazy paranoia. Sometimes I just can't stop thinking. I don't have "voices in my head", though. I'm usually only happy around my friends(That doesn't always stop me from being in a bad mood, but around them I'm only in a bad/sad mood maybe a few times in a few weeks). When I'm around them I'm happy to the point of over-happiness. Like ecstasy. It's really weird.. But sometimes I get really anxious/paranoid/nervous/depressed around them. The happiest I get at home is really just a neutral. I really don't think my house or family is that bad, though. Is there something wrong with me? I just keep questioning this day after day and I can't tell what's in my head and what's not. Like what's real. I can't tell if I'm really paranoid and losing my sanity or if I'm subconsciously making it all up. I trust my friends the most and at the same time I get so paranoid if they really like me. I really want to see a doctor but I'm only 14, and I know my mom can't afford it. Besides that I can't even tell if this is real or not so I'm kinda hesitant.. Any help is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment