Thursday, August 4, 2011

Will the Air Force accept me?

I'm 22 going on 23, for the past five years i've been going down hill and haven't done much to improve my life. I've been smoking weed, a lazyass, bum, and just a plain out loser. I stopped smoking weed a week ago, and have been looking into the armed forces. I NEED discipline and order in my life. So I thought the Air Force might get me in the right path. I'm good with computers and technology in general (which is why i chose Air Force over any other armed force). Anyways last week before i quit weed i tried Ecstasy for the first and last time in Las Vegas.. and was wondering how long does weed and E last in my system? and do they drug test right away? Another note I have a GED didn't finish High School. Any tips before I go down to the recruiting offices?

No comments:

Post a Comment